Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Special Visit from San Diego!-June 9th, 2012

We have had such a fun/busy past week that I did not get the chance to post about our visit from Grandma/pa, Tia Lulu and Great Grandma San Diego.  I think I will be behind on these posts since I have a lot of catching up to do.  Here is how we spent the day with the family. 
Oh, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!  A post about Father's day will probably be posted during the week.  Enjoy!

Luke kept asking "When are we going to Grandma Laura's?"  We were treated with a visit from Grandma Laura, Grandpa Tom, Tia Lulu and Great Grandma Elsa.  Luke was so excited!
Spaghetti Factory Fullerton
We started our visit by meeting at our favorite restaurant Spaghetti Factory.  Olivia is at the stage of being afraid of everyone.  But, it just takes her a little time to warm up to everyone. She was hoping Grandpa Tom would disappear if she turned her head when he stood next to her to take a picture.  By the end of the day she was all over Grandma Laura and Grandpa Tom.



 After Spaghetti Factory we took the family to Heritage Park in Santa Fe Springs.  Luke loves the train park and was so excited to show Grandma and Grandpa his favorite train.  We walked around and saw the Tongva Indian village and the pretty gardens.  Heritage Park is always so quiet and so relaxing.
Grandpa Tom and Luke-Train Park~Heritage Park
Heritage Park-Santa Fe Springs
Luke and Grandpa Monster


Heritage Park





 We headed back home and as you can see Olivia got very comfy with Grandma.  It was such a nice visit!  We were sad when everyone had to leave back to San Diego.  Luke talked about how much he loved having the family come to his house and he wanted everyone to spend the night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Angie! I'm just done laughing about the caption on one of your pictures of Lukie and Grandpa "Monster"! I also like the comment about little Olivia hoping Grandpa would disappear! We had such a nice time visiting you and just watching Lukie and Olivia...It was a perfect day! But I must admit that my favorite moment was when both Lukie AND Olivia sat next to me and the reading seemed to remove Olivia's doubts...loved it!

    ReplyDelete