Sunday, June 3, 2012

Warming Up Until Summer Officially Starts

Luke still has school until the end of June and I still have another week of work but with the temps in the high 70's-low 80's it was hard not to start some of our summer fun.  
We were able to enjoy the baby pool at home and at Grandma's.  
Water table fun at Grandma Lupe's
Swimming fun! (Olivia 16 months & Luke 4.9 years)



It was a Friday night dance party with the B52's!


Luke loved dancing as a baby and still does.

 
I wondered if Olivia has some moves of her own and boy does she!




Saturday was spent cleaning even though the house still does not look like anything got done.  We ended our evening by taking the kids to our favorite restaurant, Old Spaghetti Factory in Fullerton.  Lauren and I have always enjoyed Old Spaghetti Factory (before kids).   Lauren and I walked miles and miles just to get from our hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii to the Old Spaghetti Factory.  It was so worth it!  Meals include salad (Love the Creamy pesto), entree, sour dough bread, coffee and scoop of vanilla or spumoni ice cream.  Lauren and I look forward to the coffee and ice cream.  They serve Farmer Brothers coffee which is only served in restaurants.  It is sooooooo gooood!  It just tops off the delicious meal.  Our family knows how much we enjoy Old Spaghetti Factory that they surprised us with a surprise engagement party at the restaurant in Newport Beach.  I have been to Old Spaghetti Factories in Duarte, Ca., Fullerton, Ca., Newport Beach, Ca., Hollywood, Ca., (Now closed) and Honolulu, Hawaii.  Maybe one day we will do a tour of Old Spaghetti Factories all over the country.  LOL.  
Luke loves his Spaghetti w/ meatballs

Yumm...spaghetti!















No comments:

Post a Comment