 |
| Entrance to Radiator Springs |
I am behind on posting because the past couple of weeks have been so busy with lots of fun adventures. So, this weekend will be filled with lots of posts catching you up on all the fun!
On Monday June 11th we were lucky enough to preview the
new Cars Land at California Adventure. The land did not open to the public until June 15th but there was a special lottery for Annual Passholders to win tickets to view the land before the public. We won the lottery and got to go from 1 pm to 5 pm.
We picked up Grandma Lupe and met up with Auntie Jo and
Cousin Siena to enjoy this fun event. We had no idea what to expect. Pictures will show how much fun we had. Disney did an amazing job recreating Radiator Springs. We had not even entered the land and I was in awe! The rock formations in the background look so realistic!

We were so lucky to see Cars Land with very little people. Wait times were at the most 40 min. I hear lines are now past the 2 hour mark.
 |
| Luke says to "SLOW DOWN and have FUN!" |
 |
| Taking a picture w/ Mickey at California Adventure |
 |
| Taking a picture at Flo's Diner |
 |
| Luigi's Flying Tire ride |
 |
| Luke and Cousin Siena waiting in line for Luigi's Tire Ride |
 |
| Entrance to Radiator Springs |
 |
| Luke on Mater's Junkyard Jamboree |
 |
| Walking the revamped entrance to Ca Adventure |
 |
| Showing off our VIP wrist bands to get into Cars Land Preview |
|
|
|
|
Fun day! The kids had a blast. Grandma Lupe, Auntie Jo and I were able to go on Radiator Springs Racers but not the kids. The line was an hour but if you rode as a single you got on in 10 min. I hope Luke will get to ride it soon. I know he would love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment